I Feel Fat
A momentous event has just occurred!
VUBOQ has eaten an entire Chipotle burrito.
And, it only took 3.5 hours!!!
As some of you may know, usually when I order a Chipotle burrito, I eat half of it for lunch and then have the other half for dinner. Today, I was unusually hungry around 11, so I ate lunch earlier than normal. Then, around 2, I was hungry again. So I ate the rest of the burrito.
Maybe I should go purge now.
VUBOQ has eaten an entire Chipotle burrito.
And, it only took 3.5 hours!!!
As some of you may know, usually when I order a Chipotle burrito, I eat half of it for lunch and then have the other half for dinner. Today, I was unusually hungry around 11, so I ate lunch earlier than normal. Then, around 2, I was hungry again. So I ate the rest of the burrito.Maybe I should go purge now.
Eewh. Purging! Gah!
ReplyDeleteOMG -- I eat a Chipotle burrito as a Starter.
ReplyDeleteyou don't want to purge. it tastes a whole lot worse with reverse paristalsis than when it passed through the first time. keep it in the tummy.
ReplyDeleteI know that you will never come to Belfast Maine, but if you were to, you'd love Bay Wrap. They make these crazy wraps that are about the size of a guinea pig, and look about same after you bite into one too. They have vegetarian ones. I'm not sure why I felt the need to share this with you, but I'm sure you were riveted.
ReplyDeleteum aren't you like 110 pounds?
ReplyDeleteIs one of those like a 6 inch sub? I never used to eat a whole one of those, it used to be a lunch/dinner thing for me, but recently I've acquired the ability to eat a whole one for lunch! I'm gonna be a hephamoose soon...
ReplyDelete