Eight Letters. Three Words.

One Incredibly Dull Post.

Many thanks to PeskyMac who alerted her loyal following to the Summer Knitty. It's mostly things that are way too complicated for a novice like myself. However, there is a totally cute skullcappylikething which I think will make an Xcellent Xmas Present for a few friends. YAY! Must. Buy. Yarn.

[Of course, I still need to finish the Neverending Sweater as well as knit 2 scarves, one for a contest winner quite some time ago.]

Meanwhile, my maiden trip to NEW YORK CITY is still a GO! I called the friend who I will be staying with to get info/directions/etc. She lives in Midtown, within walking distance of Penn Station and Times Square. SWEET! After I finish this entry, I'll purchase my train tickets. YAY!

I've practically decided on my "smart casual" party outfit [Thanks for all the input, everyone!]. The outfit is as follows: supercute pair of plaid pants, light gray shortsleeve shirt with fun pearlesque buttons, and these shoes. The other shirt option is a casual tuxedo shirt that I've had for ages ... but I don't know where my cufflinks are, so that might be out.

So not looking forward to packing. If all goes well, I can fit everything into one small backpack/bookbag.

And so it begins ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!