Sugar Overload
Last night, my neighbor, Kristi, stopped by. "I've been baking cookies all day with a friend. Please eat some."And, did we ever eat "some." If you define "some" as "so many cookies that it makes your head explode." And, I still have some more. Which I'm thinking of having for breakfast!
Homemade peanut butter cookies + coffee = Breakfast of Champions
The job search is not going well so far this week. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I'll have found 2 jobs to apply for. On the plus side, I've been determined to be "eligible" for a government job I applied to about a month ago. It's not a job I particularly want, nor is it with an agency I particularly like, but a job is a job.
Hm. Other things I accomplished yesterday ... I'm almost finished with the right front pocket shaping on the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom, Take 2. Once the raglan decreases start, the front knits super quick. After finishing the front, all I will have left to do are the two sleeves, the seaming, the hood, the pocket edging, and the border. I should be done by .... hm .... does quick math calculation ... divides by 7 ... carries the 3 ... May!
Actually, finishing before pottery class starts (Feb. 16th!) might be an achievable goal. Then, I want to start a seamless sweater of some sort. I think.
Not much going on today. Maybe I'll finish wrapping my Xmas presents and buckle down and finish the StickSteven 2008 Year in Review Annual Holiday Letter. I have not been inspired. And only like one of the months so far. Although, I just got a good idea for January.
More later (maybe). *smooches*
I thought pottery class already ended. It's hard to keep track here.
ReplyDeleteI heartily endorse your Breakfast of Champions.
ReplyDeleteYour breakfast sounds yum.
ReplyDeleteCookies would be good, yes. I've been eyeing the Candy Cane Roca® so very, very close to my coffee mo-chine this morning.
ReplyDeleteAnother pottery class? Yay!
ReplyDeleteIn the words of my hero, Cookie Monster, "Coooook-eeeeee!"
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture!
It's good that you are staying positive with the job search, it definitely reflects on others and makes a good impression!
ReplyDeleteYou are always up to something, making pottery, or knitting or going to museums. I think it's really great!