Weekend Update: Comfortable Sofa Edition
Good Morning, Kittens!
I had a superbusy weekend in which I barely moved from off my sofa. I *heart* my sofa.
On Friday, I thought about going out to happy hour. But, it was cold. Everyone was busy. And my sofa was so comfortable.
Saturday, I knitted. It snowed (just a dusting). And, later that evening, I headed over to a party hosted by some neighbors. Fun times.
Sunday, very. hung. over. And, I became Officially Old. Two kids were skateboarding on our sidewalk. It was annoying. So, I went out and told them they couldn't skateboard here. They left. I might as well have been banging on the window screaming "Get Off My Lawn!" *sigh*
And that was my weekend. Chock full of sofa-surfing.
Today, I have to fax my transcript to EPA for a position which closes tomorrow. No other plans. It's cold.
More later. *smooches*
I had a superbusy weekend in which I barely moved from off my sofa. I *heart* my sofa.
On Friday, I thought about going out to happy hour. But, it was cold. Everyone was busy. And my sofa was so comfortable.
Saturday, I knitted. It snowed (just a dusting). And, later that evening, I headed over to a party hosted by some neighbors. Fun times.
Sunday, very. hung. over. And, I became Officially Old. Two kids were skateboarding on our sidewalk. It was annoying. So, I went out and told them they couldn't skateboard here. They left. I might as well have been banging on the window screaming "Get Off My Lawn!" *sigh*
And that was my weekend. Chock full of sofa-surfing.
Today, I have to fax my transcript to EPA for a position which closes tomorrow. No other plans. It's cold.
More later. *smooches*
I think between the two of us we maintained the balance in the universe. I think I recall seeing my sofa at some point this past weekend.
ReplyDeleteThe cold up here ain't even right, Vuboq! I'm surprised you had the strength to yell at kids!
ReplyDelete