The Final Three
I'm back from the studio with my final three pots:
Here's a hand-built mug in Michigan Brown:

A hand-built vase in Lisa's Favorite Blue and Raspberry (which makes purple):

The vase has a major flaw in the back. It came apart during the bisque firing, so it won't hold water. Bah. I guess I could put a liner in it or something though ...
And, finally, another purple vase:

And, that's all the pottery goodness you'll hear about from me 'til mid-February when the class starts up again.
*smooches*
Here's a hand-built mug in Michigan Brown:
A hand-built vase in Lisa's Favorite Blue and Raspberry (which makes purple):
The vase has a major flaw in the back. It came apart during the bisque firing, so it won't hold water. Bah. I guess I could put a liner in it or something though ...
And, finally, another purple vase:
And, that's all the pottery goodness you'll hear about from me 'til mid-February when the class starts up again.
*smooches*
you are so talented!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice work !
ReplyDeletexoxo, SG
Purple vase.... is that like Purple Haze? Jimi Hendrix? You had to be there?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, hello Mr. Talented.
I LOVE the way the colors came out on that last vase.
ReplyDelete