Startling Revelation
Last night, I was on the phone with one of my best friends from college and said, "It's so cold I only left the house once yesterday and that was to cash my unemployment check and go to the likker store."
[pause]
"OMG! I am White Trash."
[pause]
"At least I didn't spend it all on lottery tickets."
*sigh*
Have a good day, kittens. I'll be spending the afternoon moving my appliances to the front yard and putting a truck up on blocks.
*smooches*
[pause]
"OMG! I am White Trash."
[pause]
"At least I didn't spend it all on lottery tickets."
*sigh*
Have a good day, kittens. I'll be spending the afternoon moving my appliances to the front yard and putting a truck up on blocks.
*smooches*
Don't forget the broken, torn couch on the front porch, and the Christmas lights you leave up year round. And the inflatible Nativity scene.
ReplyDeleteROTFL
ReplyDeleteA tarp over your leaking TransAm would be awesome.
A few kids running around without socks on... and a butt hanging out of your mouth while you holler at them, in your Mickey Mouse t-shirt, is good too.
ReplyDeletethe washing machine on the front porch has to work.
ReplyDeleteand you have to have several large dogs running around loose.
and a few tires in the front yard makes a nice lawn ornament.
how do I know this?
because I had an aunt (on my father's side) who was from kentucky; and her house looked just like this!
Peeing off the front porch--don't forget to do that repeatedly! Especially when the in-laws are driving into the driveway or the school bus is passing your house : )
ReplyDeleteThis entry made me giggle. You are terribly funny, my man. Terribly!
ReplyDeleteI often find myself doing equally trashy things like painting my four year old's nails or going to the bus stop in my pajamas. But I'm from Mississippi, so I just don't know any better.
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud, and snorted up coffee when I read this. (it got on Derek's new macbook, but SHHH!, don't tell him)
ReplyDelete