Weekend Update: Halloween Edition
Good Morning, Kittens!
Hope everyone had a SuperProductive weekend full of tricks (*heh*) and treats!
My weekend did not get off to a great start, but improved muchly ... lessee ... Friday afternoon, I went to the pottery studio. I did some glazing, and I threw a mug and two vases. After that, things did not go in my favor and I began to get crankier and crankier, culminating in my leaving happy hour at Nellie's earlier than anticipated because I did not want to be around people any longer.
So, I spent Halloween at home, alone, surfing on teh 'nets.
Saturday, I organized a Leaf-Raking Party. About 6 neighbors showed up and we raked the yard. Many hands make light work, yo. We were done in just over an hour. *w00t!*
Then, because the weather was so nice, I strapped on the rollerblades and went out for a bit.
Saturday night, I watched DVDs. and remembered to turn my clocks back (except the coffee maker, which I can't remember how to set).
Sunday, Carolyn and I went to the pottery studio. I did trimming. Lots and lots of trimming. Hours of trimming. I am totally trimmed out. Srsly. Then, we stopped by Y's, because he had something for me ... a plant from Hawaii. Seeing him again was a little annoying. I still need some distance.
Back home, I made a martini. Later, Tomokito came down and we watched Blood Diamond, which was v. good.
Today, I don't have much on the agenda. I guess I will plant the Hawaiian plant. I will fritter away most of the day. Then, off to pottery class! Tonight, I will do a bit of glazing and probably throw a few more things. We shall see.
More later ... perhaps.
*smooches*
Hope everyone had a SuperProductive weekend full of tricks (*heh*) and treats!
My weekend did not get off to a great start, but improved muchly ... lessee ... Friday afternoon, I went to the pottery studio. I did some glazing, and I threw a mug and two vases. After that, things did not go in my favor and I began to get crankier and crankier, culminating in my leaving happy hour at Nellie's earlier than anticipated because I did not want to be around people any longer.
So, I spent Halloween at home, alone, surfing on teh 'nets.
Saturday, I organized a Leaf-Raking Party. About 6 neighbors showed up and we raked the yard. Many hands make light work, yo. We were done in just over an hour. *w00t!*
Then, because the weather was so nice, I strapped on the rollerblades and went out for a bit.
Saturday night, I watched DVDs. and remembered to turn my clocks back (except the coffee maker, which I can't remember how to set).
Sunday, Carolyn and I went to the pottery studio. I did trimming. Lots and lots of trimming. Hours of trimming. I am totally trimmed out. Srsly. Then, we stopped by Y's, because he had something for me ... a plant from Hawaii. Seeing him again was a little annoying. I still need some distance.
Back home, I made a martini. Later, Tomokito came down and we watched Blood Diamond, which was v. good.
Today, I don't have much on the agenda. I guess I will plant the Hawaiian plant. I will fritter away most of the day. Then, off to pottery class! Tonight, I will do a bit of glazing and probably throw a few more things. We shall see.
More later ... perhaps.
*smooches*
I would listen to your annoyed feelings about Y.
ReplyDeleteWhat the Prof said. But what kind of plant is it? Ti leaf? Plumeria?
ReplyDeleteYeah, sorry about Y, and what's the plant?
ReplyDelete