It's in the Jeans
Using the (very small) portion of my tax refund which I did not donate or shove into savings, I decided to treat myself to a new pair of shoes and a pair of jeans. Last night, on overstock.com, I found a pair of jeans I liked ... at the right price ... plus I had a 10% off coupon.



And to illustrate the differences in our perspectives (and income brackets), $54.99 would be the starting price for a pair of jeans I'd hope to later find at a similar level of discount.
ReplyDeleteThat's a sexy ass pictured in them there jeans. So will yours look as sexy when you wrap those jeans around it?
ReplyDeleteI'm confused, though. Besides a nice cut around the seat area, what makes these jeans worth so much money? I'd be afraid to wear a pair of pants that cost so much.
Great bargain, sexy jeans, nice pattern, great color, fantastic cut, enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteDo I even want to know why these are called Genetic jeans? Aside from the really horrible pun?
ReplyDeleteI can't even begin to wrap my mind around jeans that cost over $200!! Even $54 would be a stretch. The last pair of jeans I bought cost $29 and they look great.
ReplyDelete