Have I Packed Yet?
Of course, I haven't packed yet. We're not leaving until Thursday afternoon.
And, where are we going, you ask?
Israel. and Latvia. Of all places.
We'll spend a week and a half(ish) in Jerusalem, followed by a weekend in Tel Aviv. Planning to see all the sites - museum, the Old City, etc. AND, I am planning on eating lots of yummy food. Also, lots of quality time with the GrandBabeh! Who's excited about that?
Who just spend a whole bunch of money on Cute Little Outfits from H&M (since we can't shop at Target anymore. Grrrrrr)? It might've been me.
I'm also looking forward to seeing Masada. Do you remember the TV miniseries from the 80s? I do!
After leaving Tel Aviv, we are flying to Riga to visit the middle daughter and help her get some of her belongings home. She was there as a study abroad student for a year.
It's going to be a blast.
I really should start packing. Maybe tomorrow.
Today, I was supposed to get my hair cut (and colored). Spoiler alert: It didn't happen. My stylist called me last night and asked to reschedule because she was having an emergency dental appointment (cracked tooth) during my regularly scheduled appointment.
She said she could meet me at 7 this morning. I arrived to a darkened and locked salon. I texted. No response. I called. No answer. I waited until 7:45. Then I had to get to work. So I left. I hope she's not dead. That would make me sad.
I am expecting her to call or something this evening maybe. If not, I'll see if I can get in to see the SigNoth's barber for a quick trim (no color). UGH.
I would really like to have good hair for my vacation.
I doubt I'll be able to post whilst overseas (not like I am really able to post whilst underseas either #veryfewpostingsrecently). BUT, I will be sharing photos on the IG and on the place of the Bluest Skies.
Stay tuned! *heart*
Comments
Post a Comment