Leaving On a Jet Plane
Good Afternoon, Kittens.
And, it's Friday. Friday. Yesterday was Thursday. And I didn't do much of anything. I did manage to pack for my trip to NC. The entire family (all 4 of us) is gathering in Greensboro to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday.
I can't say I am all that excited about it. I mean, it will be good to see the family; however, I am still kind of tired and achy and gross from the surgery. I don't know how much fun I will be. I guess we will find out. Fingers crossed that the parents are chill in the mornings, because that is when I feel the worst. I probably should warn them.
On the plus side, I will be having lunch on Saturday with a couple of college friends. That will be cool. AND, I will have some new Ralph Lauren shirts waiting for me. Yay for having a brother in his employ.
And, that's about it. My flight is at 745 tonight. Everyone send Clear Skies thoughts around that time.
Have a great weekend! I'll be back home on Monday!
*smooches*
Comments
Post a Comment