Cable from Itchyville
Good morning, Kittens!
I am still itchy and rashy ... but slightly better. Skin is stupid. Health insurance is stupid (but necessary).
Last night, I went to the gym. I tried a new plan: carrying my gym clothes with me to work. It was OK. The gym was crowded, but I still got a treadmill with no waiting. At some point, I really need to figure out the weight machine things. I ran about 3.33 miles in 40 minutes (including 5 minutes each to warm up and cool down), finishing up around 7. I walked home.
I was starving, so I ate spoonfuls of cold mashed potatoes. Nom. Then, I chopped up some of the kale I cooked over the weekend and tossed it with butter-y cheese-y pasta. Nom Nom.
Tonight, I will be doing laundry. Good times.
Have a great day!
*smooches*
I find it much easier to go to the gym directly from work... When I go to work.
ReplyDeletetonight, put a little butter in a pan and fry up some kale-potato pancakes!!
ReplyDeletewith carrots on the side. omg.
and hummus.
tell me again, why people would ever eat meat???