Weekend Update: Dr. Mel Edition
Good Morning, Kittens.Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I certainly did, because I got to meet Dr. Mel! Live and in person! And his SuperCute Husband! OMG. How lucky am I? How jealerz are you? HM?
ANYWAY, Friday and Saturday I didn't do much. Hung out with Tomokito and SCGB at various points during those days. Saturday evening, I went into DC to chill with some friends, but was tired and came home early.
Then, on Sunday, I met up with Dr. Mel, Hubby David, and their friend, Glenn at the National Gallery of Art. Here are a few pix:
The rest of the museum photos are here.
We left the NGA and had a light dinner at Teaism. YUMz. Then, I metro'ed home.
Fun fun fun.
Have a great day! *smooches*
Lucky you. Looks like a fun time was had by all.
ReplyDeleteWish I was there.
ReplyDeleteLove the new file photo.
lurrve the new profile photo!
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog.....think I will enjoy the humour.
ReplyDeleteNOT FAIR! I WANT TO MEET CRAFTY FINGERZ MEL!
ReplyDeleteExtremely jealerz! Looking at art with friends - sounds like an ideal day to me (not to mention the spicy chocolate gelato [which I just did]).
ReplyDeleteThat photo of you in front of the painting is fantastico.