12 of 12: Exit Edition
Good Evening, Kittens!
And here are my photos from the day ...
On the way to the metro station, I thought that this kid was wearing cute jeans ...

Metro Center ...

Broken window at work ...

Counting incandescent EXIT signs at work. So much fun ...

My keyboard ...

Crossing the drill floor ...

Counting more EXIT signs ...

I love this. EXIT/Not an Exit ...

After work, I stopped by Macys to buy a new pair of jeans (I ended up buying 2 pairs ... GAH!). Anyway, some Strange Man followed me into the dressing room ...

On the metro home ...

And, then, the bus (because it was raining REALLY hard) ...

A quick dinner of leftover pasta salad ...

The rest of the night was spent drinking, watching movies, and having fun with Mr. Fantastic (no pictures *wink*).
Have a fabulous weekend!
*smooches*
And here are my photos from the day ...
On the way to the metro station, I thought that this kid was wearing cute jeans ...
Metro Center ...
Broken window at work ...
Counting incandescent EXIT signs at work. So much fun ...
My keyboard ...
Crossing the drill floor ...
Counting more EXIT signs ...
I love this. EXIT/Not an Exit ...
After work, I stopped by Macys to buy a new pair of jeans (I ended up buying 2 pairs ... GAH!). Anyway, some Strange Man followed me into the dressing room ...
On the metro home ...
And, then, the bus (because it was raining REALLY hard) ...
A quick dinner of leftover pasta salad ...
The rest of the night was spent drinking, watching movies, and having fun with Mr. Fantastic (no pictures *wink*).
Have a fabulous weekend!
*smooches*
Bare tummy in the fitting room. Hawt!
ReplyDeleteWow, lucky you being followed into the dressing room. And sweet Mary mother of GOD, look at the size of his hands! Niiiice.....
ReplyDeleteLove all the exit signs...perhaps next month I shall do a 12 for the 12th with nothing BUT exit signs. :)
HUGS...
The metro station [feat. Miley Cyrus' strung out bro?!] looks mad futuristixxx!
ReplyDelete