Totally Random Stuff. Srsly.
Good evening, kittens.
Monday was rather uneventful ... I mean, really, you must be tired of reading "OMG. I had to wake up early. And then I went to work. And then I came home. And I was sooooooo tired I couldn't even make a martini. or masturbate. Srsly. WTF?"
ANYWAYz. Work is work. Fun Little Activities which no one else knows how to do get dumped in my lap b/c I'm new *sparkles* and I am supposed to Magically Know how to get them done.
Um. Newsflash: I don't.
I did learn today that 1 therm = 100000 BTUs. mm-hm. That's right. And suddenly all that crappy paperwork I was given made sense.
Except it didn't.
Lessee... besides work, I am mentally preparing for the weekend ... Friday Happy Hour with my super boozy former coworkes. TSCA SHOTS! Saturday, Y arrives for the weekend ... to pick up the last of his stuff. Huzzah. Then, a fun Saturday Xmas Party at CeeJay's. Maybe I will take a date (not Y) since I will not know anyone (except the SuperCute Host).
Speaking of dates ... ScooterGuy emailed. Said he had a nice time but is busy this week/weekend. I interpreted that to mean "Um. Yeah. Thanks. Bye." Of course, if it really means "I'm super busy and would love to go out Next Week," I'll be pleasantly surprised. yay. I emailed back (because I'm a sap like that) to say "I, too, had a good time. Perhaps when you are not so busy we could arrange another pleasurable outing" or something to that effect. I forget.
I have another possible date with a SuperCuteGuy on the horizon. He's seems smart. and funny. and did I mention SuperCute? Cuz he is. SuperCute. and smart. and funny. *crushes*
AND, even more big plans are in the works! Stay tuned.
*smooches*
Monday was rather uneventful ... I mean, really, you must be tired of reading "OMG. I had to wake up early. And then I went to work. And then I came home. And I was sooooooo tired I couldn't even make a martini. or masturbate. Srsly. WTF?"
ANYWAYz. Work is work. Fun Little Activities which no one else knows how to do get dumped in my lap b/c I'm new *sparkles* and I am supposed to Magically Know how to get them done.
Um. Newsflash: I don't.
I did learn today that 1 therm = 100000 BTUs. mm-hm. That's right. And suddenly all that crappy paperwork I was given made sense.
Except it didn't.
Lessee... besides work, I am mentally preparing for the weekend ... Friday Happy Hour with my super boozy former coworkes. TSCA SHOTS! Saturday, Y arrives for the weekend ... to pick up the last of his stuff. Huzzah. Then, a fun Saturday Xmas Party at CeeJay's. Maybe I will take a date (not Y) since I will not know anyone (except the SuperCute Host).
Speaking of dates ... ScooterGuy emailed. Said he had a nice time but is busy this week/weekend. I interpreted that to mean "Um. Yeah. Thanks. Bye." Of course, if it really means "I'm super busy and would love to go out Next Week," I'll be pleasantly surprised. yay. I emailed back (because I'm a sap like that) to say "I, too, had a good time. Perhaps when you are not so busy we could arrange another pleasurable outing" or something to that effect. I forget.
I have another possible date with a SuperCuteGuy on the horizon. He's seems smart. and funny. and did I mention SuperCute? Cuz he is. SuperCute. and smart. and funny. *crushes*
AND, even more big plans are in the works! Stay tuned.
*smooches*
Your nicknamez for all deez dudes is adorablez! One day I want to write a book where I share non-fiction anecdotez about all the choloz I've been mixxxed up wiff in my life and I give them all cruel nicknamez while being ruthlessly honest about all their flawz. Why yes...I am a bitter person...
ReplyDeleteSuperCuteGuy sounds crush worthy, for sure. Do please keep us updated, those of us who live vicariously through your fabulous life.
ReplyDeleteKEEP us in suspense why don'tcha?
ReplyDelete"OMG. I had to wake up early. And then I went to work. And then I came home. And I was sooooooo tired I couldn't even make a martini. or masturbate. Srsly. WTF?" - eh, sounds like my life too.
ever had cinnamon ice cream? yummy! dammit, now I want ice cream...
SuperCuteGuy sounds more crush worthy than scooter guy. I am not sayin', I am just sayin'.
ReplyDelete