I'm Back (from Vacation)
I'm back. I will be posting about my vacation soon. Well, soonish ... maybe this weekend. I dunno. Also, I came back to a big pile of stress at work. Good times. Can I go on vacation again? (Why, yes. Yes, I can. I'll be flying to Atlanta for Pesach. Just the weekend. Not the whole dang thing. My body needs gluten. And, then, a quick trip to NC in early May to see the 'rents.) ANYWAY. Israel and Latvia posts coming up. Stay tuned. Or just look at the pix on my IG. *hugz*




The first is my favorite.
ReplyDelete:)
(everybody sing)
ReplyDeleteI feel pretty
oh so pretty
I feel pretty
and witty
and wise!
very nice, VUBOQ!
I like! :]
ReplyDeleteI lurve the last photo. It's like you've turned your back on yourself. Very artsy. And you also have cute ears.
ReplyDeleteI bet it would feel really good rubbing against my inner thigh…
ReplyDelete…Wait. What??? Did I just type that out loud?
;-)
Gawwwww-jus.
ReplyDeleteYou got your hair did just right.
ReplyDelete