I'm a Little Teapot
Good Morning, Kittens!Rainy day here in Vutopia. And my fun lunch plans have been cancelled. Waaaah. Oh, well. I still am going to dinner and bowling tonight, so that should be fun. Huzzah.
Yesterday, I went to the pottery studio. I glazed a whole bunch of goodies and then I trimmed two mugs and attached the handles. Afterwards, I met Y for coffee.
I know what you are thinking, but it was his birthday. I figured coffee was the least I could do ... so I also bought him a brownie and some ice cream.
Then, I came home and did laundry. Who can haz all teh funz? Oh, yeah. That would be me.
Have a wonderful day. *smooches*
No buying coffee for exes who treated you badly, you! C'mon, now.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is fine as long you don't sucked into the bad behavior again.
ReplyDeleteYou're a more generous soul than I could be. :p
ReplyDeleteBut anyhoo that teapot looks awesome!
Wonderful teapot. So pretty and delicate.
ReplyDeleteI think it's nice that you met Y for coffee and a brownie on his birthday. It's simple and not excessively dramatically meaningful, IMHO.
ReplyDeleteIs that the teapot? It's gorgeous! Do you know what you're going to do with the glaze yet?