Anagram Time
OMG, Kittens!
It's the Internet Anagram Server!
You know you want to go there and anagram your name.
Here's my first and last name: Savviest End ...
Throw in my middle name and you get: Divas, Never Stale!
Have fun! Leave your name's anagram in the comments!
*smooches*
It's the Internet Anagram Server!
You know you want to go there and anagram your name.
Here's my first and last name: Savviest End ...
Throw in my middle name and you get: Divas, Never Stale!
Have fun! Leave your name's anagram in the comments!
*smooches*
Fist and last:
ReplyDeleteAm Godly
Including my middle (maiden) name:
A Zany Goldmine Me
xoxo, SG
(or GS)
first and middle names (anne marie): enema rain
ReplyDeleteEWWWWWWWW!
have a good weekend!
Mealier Email Jerk
ReplyDeletelove it.
so, i have a really long last name. just my first and last name produced a ridiculous amount of anagrams. one in particular:
ReplyDeletea breathed sin witty
nice
I hated mine; they were all gross.
ReplyDeleteArchaic Drivers Id
ReplyDeleteSo. Freaking. True.
Using the name I go by: Yam Vessel (mmmmmm, yams)
ReplyDeleteUsing my given (first only) name: Suavely Seem
Using my full name (sans suffix): A Wavered Seedy Slum
What I alwasy knew to be true deep down:
ReplyDeleteSatan Hold Me
But within the confines of vuboqtopia perhaps I should go with:
Anal Methods.