Mixology

Last night, after folding all my laundry, I invited a few neighbors (DUN, SCGB, Tomokito) down to help me perfect the drink recipe I created for the Helix Lounge Spring/Summer Cocktail Contest. After a little trial and error (and a lot of gin), I think I hit upon a winner. The suckiest thing is that, since it's Alcohol-Free April, I couldn't sample my own creation. Poo.

I emailed my recipe to the bar this morning. If you'd like to play along, email me (or leave a comment) and I'll send you the recipe. The drink, which I have dubbed the Blueberry Collins, is a lovely purple color and is YUMMY (or so I am told).

And that's all the news that's fit to print. More later. *smooches*

PS. Don't forget you only have a few more days to sign up for the 10% Refund Challenge or the Poor Bastages Who Owe the Tax Man Pity Party! Fun! Prizes! Dogooderyness!

Comments

  1. Blueberry Collins? BLUEBERRY COLLINS???? Oh hell yes. Send that recipe. Mama needs sedation!

    alidancy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!