They're Here!

Morning, Kittens!
Everyone made it just fine and ON TIME! (Can you believe it? No flight delays! Even the Weather Gods themselves want the GBM to be a big success!)

We ate pizza, drank wine, and -OMG- drank more wine.

*oog*

Why am I up?

The pictures I took last night were gross, so here's one this morning of some Sleeping Bloggers. 2000 VUBOQ Points if you can guess who they are:

Comments

  1. Unidentified Sleeping Bloggers. USB. Love the sheet over the head look. Very anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Hope y'all have a great time. Wish I could have made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that mushmook (based on the tattoo and the lovely legs) is on the couch on the far wall, I have no idea who the other dude is... ;)

    So much fun and I'm missing it all, damnit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that me on the floor? I don't really recall very much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I play, even though I totally know the answer?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!