Quick Update
Like, OMG.
There is a job. For which I am supremely qualified.
And it, like, pays a lot. [Which, of course, depends on how one defines "a lot"]
So I'm working on cover letter, resume, and digging up a decent writing sample or two [which is the biggest problem, because I don't have any writing samples "on topic"].
Anyway, I hope to get this out tomorrow.
Keep your fingers crossed.
It would be so totally cool if they decided to hire me.
There is a job. For which I am supremely qualified.
And it, like, pays a lot. [Which, of course, depends on how one defines "a lot"]
So I'm working on cover letter, resume, and digging up a decent writing sample or two [which is the biggest problem, because I don't have any writing samples "on topic"].
Anyway, I hope to get this out tomorrow.
Keep your fingers crossed.
It would be so totally cool if they decided to hire me.
So totally cool! And qualified to boot! Good luck, sweetie!
ReplyDeletevuboq may be unqualified for "pretty much" every job out there, but not all of them!
loves-
Sending good luck vibes from here. If you can't use all the extra $$ you'd be making, you can send it to me so I can pay my TAXES! :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you.
ReplyDeleteExcitement! How long will they make you wait for a call-back, do you think?
ReplyDelete*crosses things*
ReplyDeleteOoooh! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAll the best luck in the world to you! *all fingers and toes crossed*
ReplyDelete