Good afternoon, kittens! I am back from an ... eventful trip to New York City. I wish I could post more pictures, but, as you will learn in a bit, there is a Very Good Reason. On Friday, after work, I hopped on the Amtrak. It was uneventful ... except I lost my hat. Sad. I really liked that hat. Once, I arrived at Penn Station, I transferred to the subway and rode up to 50th Street. David was attending a show, so I found a little Irish bar, had a beer, and waited for the show to end. Eventually, he found me and we had a late dinner at a Mexican restaurant that was yummy and I have completely forgotten the name. Lime something? Lime Jungle? Something like that anyway. Then, we went back to David's fabulous apartment in Brooklyn. This is the kitchen: Even though it is bigger than my entire apartment, I am not jealous. The next morning, we got up and went to IKEA. David forced me to carry a 7000 pound futon frame for 58 miles through all 42 Burroughs of New York City. Seri...
Wait a minute.
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a drink in DAYS . . . all is well.
This sounds fishy.
Good to see evidence of your alivedness. Are you still with the parental units? I eagerly await the return to normalcy here at VUBOQ.
ReplyDeleteAfter this past month, I am pretty sure that I will go through the DT's when I visit my own parents.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Earl, something smells fishy.
ReplyDeleteI am studiously avoiding tequila.
ReplyDeleteI am missing my daily vuboq libation.
ReplyDeleteNo drink? Are you sure you're alive?
So you are barely alive?
ReplyDeleteNo boozage? That sucketh.
ReplyDelete