I'm Back (from Vacation)
I'm back. I will be posting about my vacation soon. Well, soonish ... maybe this weekend. I dunno. Also, I came back to a big pile of stress at work. Good times. Can I go on vacation again? (Why, yes. Yes, I can. I'll be flying to Atlanta for Pesach. Just the weekend. Not the whole dang thing. My body needs gluten. And, then, a quick trip to NC in early May to see the 'rents.) ANYWAY. Israel and Latvia posts coming up. Stay tuned. Or just look at the pix on my IG. *hugz*

prolly just means there's no gelatin or other binders in it. i'm surprised it doesn't say fat-free too.
ReplyDeleteYou are so phunny! I know that you, like all self-respecting vegematarians, know that gelatin capsules are MEAT-BASED AND ALSO THAT MEAT IS MURDER.
ReplyDelete...the Vitamin C miniature horse? The vitamin C bunny?
Ooooo, the things I could tell you about capsules. V-CAPs, it's the new thing. No gelatin at all, pure vegetable. Superman (my sweetie) works in capsule manufacturing. He knows everything!!! (Why do you think he's Superman?)
ReplyDelete