To Do List
Today:
Buy final items at Whole Foods.
Make simple syrup.
Make chili.
Cleankitchen, bath, living room, and spare room.
Determine final food/drink/carving set up.
Arrange furniture. Again.
Make punch (sans club soda). [No room in fridge. Will have to do tomorrow.]
Take out compost and trash.
Make special ice cubes.
Make iTunes Party Playlist.
Find tablecloth.
Tomorrow:
Buy "forgotten items" at Whole Foods.
Buy "just in case" beer and wine?
Top clean.
Reheat chili.
Set out food and drinks.
Organize carving area.
Have pre-party cocktail and bowl of chili.
PANIC!!!!
Relax.
Have good time.
In other news ...
The SuperFantastic Cuzin's surgery went off without a hitch. Yay! Thanks for sending good thoughts.
Also, over the weekend, the SuperFantastic Cuzin's little brother (also my cuzin) became a DADDY! And, I became a SuperFantastic First Cuzin Once Removed. Welcome to the world, Cooper [It's my grandmother's maiden name, btw].
I'm thinking of getting him this.
Clean
Determine final food/drink/carving set up.
Make punch (sans club soda). [No room in fridge. Will have to do tomorrow.]
Make iTunes Party Playlist.
Tomorrow:
Buy "forgotten items" at Whole Foods.
Buy "just in case" beer and wine?
Top clean.
Reheat chili.
Set out food and drinks.
Organize carving area.
Have pre-party cocktail and bowl of chili.
PANIC!!!!
Relax.
Have good time.
In other news ...
The SuperFantastic Cuzin's surgery went off without a hitch. Yay! Thanks for sending good thoughts.
Also, over the weekend, the SuperFantastic Cuzin's little brother (also my cuzin) became a DADDY! And, I became a SuperFantastic First Cuzin Once Removed. Welcome to the world, Cooper [It's my grandmother's maiden name, btw].
I'm thinking of getting him this.
How much does his name rock?! Welcome to Vuboq's World SuperFantasticFirstCuzin Once-Removed mini-Cooper! The world is always the better for having another Cooper! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear about SuperFantastic Cuz's surgery. I had been concerned.
ReplyDeleteAww, get the shirt. Do it.
ReplyDelete