Temptation
For some odd reason, I am tempted to take a photo of myself with a knitting needle up my nose and post it here. Fortunately for all of us, I am very able to resist temptation.
Instead, here's a fun photo from my computer files:
Look! It's me! Driving a car! Actually John's car! My friend, Mari, took this photo when she was visiting from Japan. Obviously, since I am driving, John must have been on one of his "work" trips, where he did "worky" things with cute 20-something boys. And I got to stay at his place, drive his car, and take care of the DemonDog Puppy from Hell.
Aaah. The memories.
Comments about how cute I looked back then (oh, so long ago, the Fall of 2005) gleefully accepted and appreciated.
Today, I am wearing one of the sweaters I bought at H&M last weekend [Buy one get one free! *woot*]. For a fun game, I am going to guess how many gay boys I will see wearing this EXACT SAME sweater tonight. If I'm right, I win a prize. If I'm wrong, I win a prize!
I love sponsoring contests!
And, my guess for how many gay boys will be wearing this EXACT SAME sweater is ...
42.
Ha. I kid. That's actually the answer to the ultimate question.
My real guess is 3.
Let's see if I'm wrong.
*Happy Weekend Smooches*
luv luv hugs hugs
Instead, here's a fun photo from my computer files:
Look! It's me! Driving a car! Actually John's car! My friend, Mari, took this photo when she was visiting from Japan. Obviously, since I am driving, John must have been on one of his "work" trips, where he did "worky" things with cute 20-something boys. And I got to stay at his place, drive his car, and take care of the DemonDog Puppy from Hell.Aaah. The memories.
Comments about how cute I looked back then (oh, so long ago, the Fall of 2005) gleefully accepted and appreciated.
Today, I am wearing one of the sweaters I bought at H&M last weekend [Buy one get one free! *woot*]. For a fun game, I am going to guess how many gay boys I will see wearing this EXACT SAME sweater tonight. If I'm right, I win a prize. If I'm wrong, I win a prize!
I love sponsoring contests!
And, my guess for how many gay boys will be wearing this EXACT SAME sweater is ...
42.
Ha. I kid. That's actually the answer to the ultimate question.
My real guess is 3.
Let's see if I'm wrong.
*Happy Weekend Smooches*
luv luv hugs hugs
I am not wearing a sweater.
ReplyDeleteYou: Totally adorable and cute!
ReplyDeletegayprof: i think i need photographic proof of you not wearing a sweater in order to believe your statement.
ReplyDeletebrad: i knew there was a reason why i loved you so ...
meanwhile, no one else was wearing my sweater. i was surprised. and the bigger surprise is that i may have a date tomorrow with someone i met at the bar. i am such a tramp.
*smooches*
I am going to have to see the sweater you bought at H&M then we will go "woo-ing" and "ahhh-ing" again. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou do look adorable in there. But if you didn't wear that brown jacket, you would have looked more adorable.
You may have a date tomorrow. Yay. Enjoy your weekend!
Wishing you the bestest date in the world.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
*hugs*
Ha, you were wrong:-p We saw none! Who could dare to wear the same sweater knowing that you were the cutest in it?
ReplyDeleteDo you get points if you see a straight boy wearing the sweater? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteI am SO tempted to follow through on your temptation on your behalf...I mean, it's not like there's anything but snow to take pictures of, here...
ReplyDeleteYour Cute
ReplyDelete