Good afternoon, kittens! I am back from an ... eventful trip to New York City. I wish I could post more pictures, but, as you will learn in a bit, there is a Very Good Reason. On Friday, after work, I hopped on the Amtrak. It was uneventful ... except I lost my hat. Sad. I really liked that hat. Once, I arrived at Penn Station, I transferred to the subway and rode up to 50th Street. David was attending a show, so I found a little Irish bar, had a beer, and waited for the show to end. Eventually, he found me and we had a late dinner at a Mexican restaurant that was yummy and I have completely forgotten the name. Lime something? Lime Jungle? Something like that anyway. Then, we went back to David's fabulous apartment in Brooklyn. This is the kitchen: Even though it is bigger than my entire apartment, I am not jealous. The next morning, we got up and went to IKEA. David forced me to carry a 7000 pound futon frame for 58 miles through all 42 Burroughs of New York City. Seri...
I totally disagree.
ReplyDeleteVuboq is totally high maintenance. Vuboq nags me to comment on his blog, and I do, on virtually every single post, but Vuboq does not reciprocate.
Vuboq cracks me up, but that doesn't mean Vuboq is not high maintenance.
VUBOQ is not high maintenance, he just thrives when given lots of attention and reassurance.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason this reminds me of the old joke about the sadist and the masochist:
ReplyDeleteMasochist: "Whip me! Beat me!"
Sadist: "No."
And that's all I've got to say.
so? we wouldn't have you any other way!!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
hahahaha. i needed that. thanks.
ReplyDelete