Mission. Accomplished.

In order to save a little extra money for my upcoming October holiday, I'm trying to 1) pack my lunch every day and 2) eat out less. This week, I have!

Monday, I had leftover Thai Drunken Noodle from dinner Sunday night at Thai Chef.
Tuesday and Wednesday, I ate leftover Thai Curry, which I made the previous Friday.
Today, I am having the pasta salad from last night:

Pasta salad


And, tomorrow, I'm meeting Mike and Darryl for lunch at AU. Mike said something about arranging a free lunch. Woo hoo!

Although, I've heard a rumor that there is no such thing as a "free lunch." Maybe I'll have to put out.

Not that that's a problem.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:11 PM

    You always dine that luxuriously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the salad looks like honey comb cereal with fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I cook there's always one or two serves left over that go into the freezer in containers. TT hasn't had to buy lunch for over a month now.

    The only problem is that I never lable them. So she may be expecting Butter chicken but in fact ends up eating Malay coconut chicken.

    I don't think she has any reason to complain though, all my dishes are lovely....(!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was going to comment that you used honeycomb cereal instead of pasta but DW beat me to it! WAH WAH WAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pasta salad. Make me some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!