So. Bored. So. Dying.

Need coffee ...
Yes! Yawn Valdez! My HERO!


With apologies to the family of Juan Valdez ...

Comments

  1. WHERE'S THE ANAL PROBE YOU PROMISED ME? THERE'S NO ANAL PROBING AT ALL IN THIS POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love Stick Steven so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look more closely. I'm touching your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *jumps* Ewh! Boy cooties! EEEWH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get away from my ass! That's a highly trained animal! Wait, maybe it's a donkey. Or a mule? Either way, STOP TOUCHING IT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *dies laughing at this and the last post*

    Oh, bless your pervy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive already accepted the role as the next jew-un vall-deez. sorry anal-probing stickman, maybe you can find a place with a proctologist or on uranus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:09 PM

    I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
    accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    If you have a moment, please visit my aaa deal singapore travel site.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

Shaken. Bruised. And Just the Facts.

Weekend Update: Thanks for the Memories, NYC!